Oops, an error
Loading. Please wait.

Dreaming In Dog Years Power Tab

1,183 views 1 this week
3 commentsread comments
1 2 3 4 5
x 3
add to favorites
set tempo
29 Kb
rhythm guitar, lead guitar, keyboard
WARNING: You are trying to view
                                    content from Ultimate-Guitar.com
                                    in an unauthorized application,
                                    which is prohibited.

                                    Please use an official Ultimate
                                    Guitar Tabs application for iPhone,
                                    iPad or Android to access legitimate
                                    chords, guitar, bass, and drum tabs
                                    from Ultimate-Guitar.com database.

                                    Type "ultimate guitar tabs" in Apple
                                    App Store's or Android Market's
                                    search to find the application.
"Dreaming In Dog Years"
demo version
Play now

or get full version for Free

Get full version now!
To learn and play this song
in Tab Pro, start free trial
Start free trial

or get $10 off Welcome Bonus

Get welcome bonus
Get access to Tab Pro version of “Dreaming In Dog Years”!
Tab Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android
To download “Dreaming In Dog Years” Power Tab tab click button below
Please note that you must have Power Tab software installed on your
computer in order to view this file.
We did not receive enough feedback on this tab! Please rate:
report bad tab
1 2 3 4 5
3 comments total.
+1 reply
I<3Hobos wrote on December 12 2008, 03:28 pm

I would say about 25% of this is right.

+1 reply
jonathanonfire wrote on December 13 2008, 04:16 am

25%? alright. correct the other supposed 75% and maybe we'll have a better tab up. lol.

+1 reply
I<3Hobos wrote on December 13 2008, 12:05 pm

I'm already on it. :D

Though obviously mine isn't going to be %100 correct.

I want to post or [tab]
You may want to rate the tab now too:
select rating
Please do not post tabs as comments. Select "correction" instead!