Oops, an error
Loading. Please wait.

White Rabbit Tab

version 1
version 1

Whole song

Interactive

136,082 views 348 this week
6 commentsread comments
1 2 3 4 5
accurate
x 16
add to favorites
launch autoscroll
font size
0
reset
how to read this tab
guitar tuner
Tab Pro tools
  • play this tab
  • loop segment
  • change instrument
  • show fretboard
  • metronome
×
Best way to learn
"White Rabbit"
Autoscroll
slow
fast
+/-
esc
set tempo
stop
#----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------#
#This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #
#song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. #
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------##
From: eisenboc@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Thomas `E.T.` Eisenbock)
Subject: CRD/TAB : White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane)

Here's Dave's version, a bit of overworked. Still some words a missing ( ? ).

Key:
H    - Hammer On
P    - Pull Off
/    - Slide Up
\    - Slide Down
(44) - very slightly played

INTRO

    F#            G                      F
----------------------------------------------------------
T--------------------7H8P7--------------------------------
A---------------8/9--------9--7-6---4\2----3--------------
B---4-----4/5/7--------------------------4----------------
------4/5-------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
                   G                                  F#
----------------------------------------------------------
T---------------------------------------------------------
A---------------------------------------------------------
B--4/5-----------4\5-4------------------------------------
-------5\4(44)/5--------5-4--2-4-5-4---2-4-5--4--2--5-----
------------------------------------------------------2---

The Slides could also be Legatos, but I think only Jefferson knows. ;) 



F#m                           G
One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small
        F#m                                 G
And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all
       A      C        D    A
Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're gonig to fall.
(                        ?                       )
Go ask Alice when she's just small.

      E                               A
When men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go..
E                                                   A
And you've just have some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low.

       F#m            
Go ask Alice   I think she'll know
F#m                              G
When logic and proportion   have fallen  ( ?)ly dead.
        F#m                                           G
And the white knight is talking backwards and the red queen's off with her head
  A      C          D          A
Remember   what the door mouse said
E         A
Feed your head
E         A
Feed your head


Originally typed by Dave Singer.

From: mjp@jach.hawaii.edu (Magnus Paterson)
Subject: Re: CRD/TAB : White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane)

This won't be comprehensive, but it might help...

In article <2tpfcr$303@hpsystem1.informatik.tu-muenchen.de>, eisenboc@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Thomas `E.T.` Eisenbock) writes:
>
>
>F#m                           G
>One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small
>        F#m                                 G
>And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all
>       A      C        D    A
>Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall
>
>And if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're gonig to fall.
>(                        ?                       )

Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call(?)

>Go ask Alice when she's just small.
>
>      E                               A
>When men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go..
>E                                                   A
>And you've just have some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low.
>
>       F#m            
>Go ask Alice   I think she'll know
>F#m                              G
>When logic and proportion   have fallen  ( ?)ly dead.
>        F#m                                           G
>And the white knight is talking backwards and the red queen's off with her head
>  A      C          D          A
>Remember   what the door mouse said
                     ^^^^^^^^
                     dormouse


>E         A
>Feed your head
>E         A
>Feed your head
comments
print report bad tab
6 comments total. Showing first comments.
-1 reply
aird wrote on November 4 2005, 01:16 pm

Heres the lyrics

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Alice, when she was just small
When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

0 reply
deathbat411 wrote on October 10 2006, 04:32 pm

The intro is off and you didn't show the choird patterns.

0 reply
<vlad> wrote on November 9 2006, 01:37 pm

tab the whole song,
not just the intro..

I want to post or [tab]
guest
You may want to rate the tab now too:
select rating
Please do not post tabs as comments. Select "correction" instead!