Oops, an error
Loading. Please wait.
We have an official Ride On Shooting Star tab made by UG professional guitarists. Check out the tab »
×
by Pillows
51,582 views 63 this week
11 commentsread comments
1 2 3 4 5
x 26
add to favorites
×
Save as Personal and add changes to this tab that will be seen only by you. Learn more ›
×
You can save this tab as Personal to edit and correct it or add notes. All changes will be seen only by you. Learn more »
launch autoscroll
font size
0
reset
how to read this tab
guitar tuner
edit
Autoscroll
slow
fast
+/-
esc
set tempo
stop
By: Ongaku
Artist: The Pillows
Song: Ride On Shooting Star
Email: lucid_graveyard@hotmail.com
Tuning: Drop D
Pace: Moderately Fast Rock
Opinion: It rocks and it's catchy as hell! (Not unlike most songs by The Pillows.)

This is much like Ben's tab, except he left alot of subtle but important things out. So 
added in the missing elements. Let me know what you think, my AIM is XToZanarkandX . 
is also my first UG tab. =)


[Intro and Verses:]
E|------------------|-3333--3333----|
B|------------------|-2222--2222----|
G|--777/------------|-2222--2222----|
D|----------4^------|-2222--2222----|  x8
A|-------0----------|---------------|
D|------------------|---------------|


[Pre Chorus:]
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------44444444-------------------------------------------------|
A|55555555-44444444-22222222-22222222-55555555-77777777-11-12-12-11-12-11-12-|
D|55555555-44444444----------22222222-55555555-77777777-11-12-12-11-12-11-12-|
  PM____________________________________________________

                  Chorus:
E|--------------|----------------------------------|
B|--------------|----------------------------------|
G|--------------|------------11--------------------| Play chorus 2 times
D|7-9-7-9-7-9-7-|------------12--------------------|
A|7-9-7-9-7-9-7-|55555555-97-12-222222-88-99999999-|
D|7-9-7-9-7-9-7-|55555555-97-12-222222-88-99999999-|


[Intro/Verse] x6


5th time on second                6th time on second
verse:                            verse:
|---------------15--15--15--15-| |-----------3-3-3-3-|
|------------/14--14--14--14---| |-----------2-2-2-2-|
|-777--------------------------| |-777-------2-2-2-2-|
|-------4^---------------------| |-------4^--2-2-2-2-|
|-----0------------------------| |-----0-------------|
|------------------------------| |-------------------|

[Pre Chorus]

[Chorus] (but 4 times instead of 2)

[Intro] x 3

[Endtro:]
|----------|
|----------|
|-777/-----|
|-777/---4-|
|------4-5-|
|------7---|


As far as I know, this is 99% accurate. The other 1% is very subtle differences in 
playing style, but you don't need to worry about that. This is a pretty easy song and I think 
perfect for a beginner guitarist. Good luck! <3


Ongaku 10/28/06

            
            
Suggest correction
Creating personal tab
Creating personal tab
You can edit any tab online and save it as your Personal.

You can edit, replace or remove any tab part or add personal notes – all changes will be seen only by you.

Personal tabs can be accessed anytime from any device, even offline.
Learn more »
comments
print report bad tab
11 comments total. Showing first comments.
+8 reply
J-Whitt 10 Oct 12, 2008 04:12 PM

Just thought I'd mention, its called an outro, not an endtro. Good tab, though. :-D

+8 reply
icaneraseit4u 125 Nov 25, 2008 08:08 AM

There's no reason to play this in Drop D, and I'm 99% sure The Pillows don't.

+7 reply
Sh0tybumbati 10 Mar 07, 2009 03:39 PM

yo... i'v seen the dude play this... its actually

instead of this: he does this: (12's not 1-2's..)
E|------------------| E|------------------|
B|------------------| B|------------------|
G|--777/------------| G|------------------|
D|----------4^------| D|121212/-----------|
A|-------0----------| A|--------0-\9------|
D|------------------| D|------------------|

and this song DOES NOT have to be in drop D...
drop D is just simpler...

guest
You may want to rate the tab now too:
select rating
Wanna post a correction for this tab? Suggest correction